Donate $100 and you get to name the next Southern Star Rescue dog!
Sponsor a great cause and name one of our adorable fur babies after yourself or a loved one!
This perk includes:
- Choosing the dog’s name
- Your business name and/or logo included on all images of the dog that appear on our website and on social media
- Your sponsored dog and business name will be featured on the front page of our website for a minimum of one month.
- Your sponsored dog, business name, and website link will remain on Southern Star’s Website FOREVER (or at least as long as we’re in business).
HOW TO SPONSOR:
To take advantage of our “Name a Dog” perk, please kindly make your $100 donation to our Fundrazr campaign, Get the Southern Star Pups to Pet Expo 2019!
Once we receive your donation, we will email you with further instructions.
What We Will Need From You:
- Please carefully review the guidelines below.
- The dog’s new name!
- Your business name
- Your business logo, if you would like it included
- The link to your website or social media account
Please choose a “real” name for the dog. Business names, phrases, and anything we find inappropriate will be declined. “Inappropriate” names include anything profane, sexually suggestive, hateful, harassing, abusive, racist, political, drug-related, anti-religious, etc.
Similarly, if you choose to have your business or website promoted, the business must meet the above guidelines.
Southern Star Animal Rescue reserves the right to decline a name if it goes against our guidelines. In the event that a name can not be agreed upon, Southern Star will refund your donation in full.
PLEASE NOTE: Name sponsorships will be “first come, first serve.” Because it can be hard to predict how many dogs come into our rescue, it could take over a month for us to have a new dog for you to sponsor. Thank you for understanding.
Please contact us with any questions!